Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Fisher
Dr. Daniel C Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, VA NY Harbor Healthcare System and Rusk Rehabilitation at Hospital for Joint Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Daniel C Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatrick A Meere MD, 530 1st Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Fisher in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.