Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center and McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Elbow Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
In Dec 2011 he took the lead making appointment with the appropriate specialist for follow up medical procedures after he treated my primary injury. A few months later I suffered the same type of injury and he came to the ER in the evening to offer his help and followed up on the repairs as he did in the first case. It was obvious that he CARED,
Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSLOCUM ORTHOPEDICS, 55 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR
Dr. Daniel C Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Eugene, OR.