Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Calderon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I just happened upon Dr. Calderon when I was pregnant with my first child. I didn't have a regular gynecologist yet and he accepted my insurance. I knew I was at the right place when I met him at my first appointment. I was very nervous and he put me at ease immediately. Through the entire pregnancy and then the delivery and appointments following the birth, I felt like I could ask him anything and that he had my best interest and that of my child in the forefront of his mind. When I found out I was pregnant with #2, there was no doubt in my mind who I was going to call. I highly recommend Dr. Calderon!
45 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
David Grant Usaf Medical Center
Dr. Daniel A Calderon accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndroscoggin Valley Hospital, 59 Page Hill Rd, Berlin, NH
Dr. Daniel A Calderon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Berlin, NH.