Dr. Daniel F Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel F Callahan?

Excellent knowledge, patient care & treatment

Treated me for pneumonia and sleep apnea

Great Listerner.

He shows sincere concern for his patients. He is willing to continue to pursue all options if he's not positive about diagnosis. Never makes you feel rushed and throughly investigates all possible options. Always returns phone calls. I believe he is one of the nicest most confident doctors I have ever met.

Excellent

First visit for me with Dr. Callihan...no waiting; felt he genuinely understood my problem and I feel confident results will be very positive. Took time with me and I appreciate that and his recommendations. Will recommend him to friends. Just visited so have not yet had followup visit.

AMAZING

dr callahan is one of the greats. take it from a chronically ill patient with more than her fair share of drs. his nurse, ryan, is also pretty awesome. although jasmine is my favorite nurse in the office. he's done so much for me and i always look forward to our visits. he's kind, makes the best referrals, conversational, smart, and clearly cares deeply for his patients. he knows me better than any other of my doctors. on my first visit he asked, when did this all start? i said, you want the whole story? he said, yes! that's really rare with drs. he almost never interrupts me, another rare attribute. and he considers my whole condition not just my lungs. finally, i can actually call him on the phone. not many drs offer their pts that kind of access. spends a lot of time with his pts, at least 20 min or more. i love dr callahan!!!

wasn't even able to book an appointment due to the incompetence of the staff here. left on hold, then immediately asked for my date of birth, literally the first question out of her mouth, followed by an apology because she had the wrong person, then back on hold until i got tired of waiting and found a different dr.

Dr. Callahan's Office called ME to schedule my appt

MY ER doctor recommended Dr Callahan. I was in no particular hurry to call as the first 4 doctors I called were not taking new patients. His office actually called me to make an appointment before I could even call. I was in their office less than an hour later. The staff was kind, thoughtful and empathetic. He took time to ask questions and listened to my answers thoroughly before moving on to his next concern. His asked for clarification on answers to which I was unclear. He proactively took the time to recommend a choice of PCPs as I am temp/new to the area. He wrote out an immediate plan and a short term plan for my life and treatments. This visit is what I have been wanting in a physician and his/her staff. I know that God put him in my life.

misdiagnose

I believe he has misdiagnosed me and didn't explain some of the medications he was giving me very well. Some of the medicine he was giving seemed unreasonable.

Thumbs way up

He's a great person and a great doctor--very conversational and makes me feel totally comfortable when I go to see him

one of the best Doctor's for Asthma in the state of Ga.

This doctor was recommended to me by the ER of North Fulton hospital. He is`awesome and so is his staff and answering service......it is truly amazing because we need good Asthma docs in Georgia, the capitol of the US for Asthma......Georgia has more Asthma patients than i have ever seen with a short supply of Asthma doctors.....thanks Dr Callahan for your great care for your patients. May God keep him with us and protect him from becoming overwhelmed. Thanks to his wonderful staff and that Answering service is awesome....off the chain...way to go!

The medical and clerical staff were so nice and helpful. They called me back within 5 minutes of my leaving them a message.