Dr. Daniel J Callan Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Callan?

is this awful man still in practice? Is this awful man still in practice?

I will never forget the way this man talked to me and treated me like dirt. It was the most humiliating day of my life. I dont know why anyone would have any use for him.

Wow.

The most memorable thing about Dr. Callan is that I have never had a doctor talk to me like I was a piece of dirt. I was and still am in utter disbelief. And to think he was paid very well to act like that.

The worst Dr. I ever went to. He dismissed my pain and disregarded the condition I was in and wanted to send me straight back to work because that is what he does to everyone. The Workman's comp owns his soul. He doesn't remember the Hippocratic Oath apparently. He is rude, condescending, sarcastic and haughty. He was even rude to my wife. If you are hurt on the job, do not go to NOVA on Brainerd Rd. You will have to deal with him and he will not have your best interest at heart.

great

i have made Dr. Callan my familys Dr. he is nice and listens to what i have to say

bedside manner

This experiecene was very embrassing soon as he came in the room first word were YOU are morbedly obese.He was very rude after that like I was meanless..Never once talk abouthow to help me just rude to me like I didnt matter.