Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Cammack
Dr. Daniel Cammack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cammack is affiliated with Deaconess Medical Center, Valley Hospital and Medical Center and Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Cammack has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cammack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Deaconess Medical Center
Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
39 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Daniel Cammack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Cammack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.