Dr. Daniel I Caplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel I Caplan?

Best Ophthalmologist

Patient of Dr Caplan for many years, He is an old school Doctor who actually gets to know you and isn't just in and out to collect money. The staff is great and i would recommend to all friends and family !

Had Lasik, now my vision is great.

Dr Caplan did Lasik on a friend of mine about 5 years ago. She has 20/20 vision and loves her Lasik. So I went there and had Lasik a few months ago. Now I see great too. Dr Caplan & his staff were very nice.

Thanks, Dr Caplan !

I had an eye infection that my other eye doctor couldn't seem to cure. My neighbor suggested I try her eye doctor; I was frustrated with my eye problem, so I did. After just a couple of visits, my eye was so much better. I am so grateful. Dr Caplan & his staff were so caring. Thanks to them all!

Brought my Mother to Dr Caplan

I have been bringing my mother to Dr Caplan office for about 10 yrs. Her former eye doctor's office was just not very friendly to deal with. Dr Caplan's staff has always been so helpful. Dr Caplan did cataract surgery on my Mother and she sees really well. We have always been satisfied with the care there.

Had Lasik by Dr Caplan - now I see great!

I've been a patient of Dr Caplan for several years. Always been treated great there, so decided to get Lasik. Now I can see better than I ever thought possible. Dr Caplan did the Custom Lasik on my eyes and I have hi def vision! Everyone was really professional there. Very happy I went to Dr Caplan for my Lasik !

Great experience, Been a patient for 10 year

I've been a patient of Dr Caplan for about 1o years, mostly regular eye exams. Last week I had a bad pink eye & called the office. They saw me the same day. Dr Caplan took care of my eye problem - it was almost back to normal the next day. The staff is always so nice.

Thanks Dr Caplan!

I brought my 2 kids to Dr Caplan for their first eye exams. The staff was so nice to my kids & made the eye exam seem fun. Dr Caplan was very nice and did a very detailed eye exam. I was very pleased.

Great doctor , Friendly staff

I've been a patient for about 5 years, mostly annual eye check ups. I had an eye infection recently & they gave me a same day appointment. Dr Caplan & his staff were really nice.

Had Lasik by Dr Caplan - now I see great !!!

Dr Caplan & his staff were very nice. They made the whole Lasik process really efficient. I am thrilled by my new vision.

Dr Caplan did my LASIK over 10 years ago & I'm still thrilled! He is terrific.

I went to Dr Caplan to get LASIK over 10 years ago. He was great. He explained everything and was never in a hurry. I still see 20/20 and now all of my family are patients. A really good and caring doctor.

Very nice experience

I took my elderly Mother to see Dr. Caplan for a regular eye check up. His staff was very friendly. They spent a lot of time with my Mother. Dr Caplan was very thorough and very pleasant. Would recommend him highly.

Great eye doctor and eye clinic!

I went to Dr Caplan for the first time. I was very impressed with the staff. Everyone was very professional. Dr Caplan explains everything & didn't rush like so many doctors.