• 3rd Party Reviews

23 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Daniel Careaga?

Me realice un aumento de labios con fillers y tengo que decir que me encantaron! Reana Myers P.A. me inyecto y no me dolio para nada, es super profesional y muy amable. Cuando vine a la consulta le comente como queria mis labios, ella me escucho y me guio como podiamos hacerlos y el resulto fue mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. Con seguridad volvere para mas tratamientos y procedimientos

Los resultados de mi Tummy Tuck con el Dr. Careaga han superado mis espectativas. Hace un ano me relice un Tummy Tuck con otro doctor en otro pais y los resultados no fueron los que esperaba. Gracias a una de mis paciente conoci al Dr. Careaga e inmediatamente supe que el era el doctor que necesitaba para arreglarme la cirugia que me habian hecho mal. El Dr. Careaga es super profesional, te cuentas las cosas sin rodeos y su staff es super amable y dispuesto a yudarte en lo que necesitas.

I had a 2 procedure's done with Dr. Careaga and I'm extremely satisfied and happy with my results. One of the procedure that I had done was the Cellulaze (remove cellulite) on both of my thighs. I had some discomfort / pain after for approximately 1 week. I was amazed when I saw my legs for the first time after the surgery. I would say that approximately 90% of my cellulite was gone. Dr. Careaga told me, that I can expect to see more results. I would highly recommend this procedure. My 2nd procedure was a breast reduction. I'm happy and amazed what a great job Dr. Careaga did. My breast look perky and nice. It has been almost 3 months since I had these procedures and I have had no medical issues or any complaints. The staff as well are very professional and friendly. The medical assistants take the time to help you and answer any questions that you may have. They are also very sensitive with you. Dr. Careaga, is a doctor that loves what he does and he shows it by taking the time to explain every detail about the procedure that he will be performing on you. You can ask him as many questions that you want, that he will never get upset or frustrated with you.

Great experience

I recommand

Dr. Careaga is by far the absolute best plastic surgeon in Miami... in the entire state of Florida. He performed my tummy tuck and my results are phenomenal. He is extremely talented, and very gifted with his hands. Dr. Careaga and his staff are friendly and attentive and they are there for you every step of the way from the very beginning and they are dedicated to providing excellent service and maintaining a relationship with you well after your procedure. This has definitely been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. He’s also going to perform my Brazilian Butt Lift and I’m so excited and looking forward to the new and improved me! Thank you Dr. Careaga... you are truly amazing!!! Two before pics, and a pic of me four months after my Tummy Tuck procedure! I look and feel fabulous... now he’s gonna perform my BBL and my confidence is through the roof!!!

did a Full Tummy Tuck with Dr. Careaga and he is an artist when it comes to a aesthetics procedure. The staff is amazing! I should have done this years ago!! My results are amazing and if I have to do it again I will do it without a second thought. My recovery was incredibly quick and I feel great. This was truly a life changing experience. I definitely recommend Dr. careaga, and I will with no doubt come back again 👍

Trato excelente

Me realice una aumento de senos con el Dr. Careaga y estoy muy contenta con mis resultados. Es muy perfeccionista en su trabajo lo que me parece muy importante. Su equipo es super amable y profesional. Todas mis amigas han visto mi experiencia y quieren venir a tener una consulta con el Dr. Careaga.

Me encanto el tratamiento de Sclerotherapy, lo recomiendo al 100%. No es doloroso, vi los resultados immediatamente y la PA fue genial. Recomiendo completamente esta clinica ya que varias de mis amigas se Han realizado el Tummy Tuck.

Mommy makeovers!!!

Nobody knows how to put a body back together after having had children than Dr. Careaga! I have curves I never thought we’re possible!!!! Lol

amazing!!

excelente profesional and excelente equipo..

Love my new body!

Dr. Careaga and his staff are professional and so caring. He does amazing work, I would recommend him to anyone. I had a tummy tuck after my two children and then a brazilian butt lift 6 months later. I am so glad I chose him!

great doctor,very talented and trustable

I had a wonderful experience with doctor as he always takes him time for his customer and makes sure he does it perfectly. I had my breast implant done with him and i am very happy I was in the right hands.The staffs and himself are very caring, always smiling and willing to provide great service. will recommend to anyone who wants a great result.