Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel W Cauble III has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Daniel W Cauble III has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
I was seen by Dr. Cauble at Fort Loudon Medical Center. The wait time was atrocious. He asked me very few questions regarding my problem only interested in the health history of my family, i.e cancer, diabeties and heart disease. I went in with what I felt was bronchitis, sinusitis or both as I've had them at the same time in the past.He spent less than five minutes with me said he was ordering some tests and the next thing I know a nurse comes in with a two vials and a syringe. When I asked she it was Tormadol an anti infalmmatory. Mind you this doctor had not run any tests or checked me for anything other than listening to my lungs which he siad sounded clear. I refused to take the injection and he promptly released me. He and the nurse both seemd upset that I questioned and then refused treatment. What quack gives a patient an injection without first running appropriate tests and also discussing what he is giving the patient and what it is for? I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my pet let alone a human being. I've had better care from a PA in that ER than this man.I would rather go out of my way to a hospital that actaully cars about it's patients and makes certain what the condition is before giving treatment. I will never go back to Fort Loudon Medical Center.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames T Harrison Md, 8712 Asheville Hwy, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Daniel W Cauble III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.