Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel H Chappell
Dr. Daniel H Chappell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coffeyville, KS, with other offices in Coffeyville, KS and Coffeyville, KS . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel H Chappell has 3 locations
1717 W 8th St
Coffeyville, KS 67337
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel H Chappell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daniel H Chappell has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel H Chappell - Posted on August 10th, 2015
Had an emergency called the office they got me in within hours, did testing at office didn't have to go to hospital. Was followed up with and taken care of in great time. Very Good at explaining what and why my problems was happening. Offered me number to call in case office was closed and I had problems or questions. GREAT
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel H Chappell - Posted on February 16th, 2015
34 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
North Oaks Medical Center
Dr. Daniel H Chappell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel H Chappell, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Coffeyville, KS, in this video.
Dr. Daniel H Chappell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coffeyville, KS.