Dr. Daniel D Charous Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel D Charous?

Friendly, professional, and highly knowledgeable

The staff was very attentive and got me seen quickly. They took the initiative to ensure that all my needs were met before leaving. The knowledgeable staff provided me with options and prescribed me exactly what I needed at the most cost-effective path. I highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Office manager sucks. Needs to act professional and stop being a gossip. There is a bullying overtone. Not good.

Great experience. Had an in office procedure with Dr. Charous

Had an in-office procedure for nasal congestion. Feeling much better. Staff was also very helpful.

Very knowledgeable and professional.

The care I received, and the plan to deal with my issues is very thorough and professional. I have not been to a doctor in a long time and I look forward to taking care of my problems. My only complaint is that I am not sure how to follow up with the next appointments. The office staff was a bit vague on how we proceed from here.

I came here to help my breathing thru my nose. He did a septoplasty on me when the issue was not as complex. The procedure was an absolute failure. I cannot breath and now my nose is deformed. He absolutely devastated my entire life. I believe he should not be in this field. He does not have the skills to perform these procedures. The post operative care was also dreadful. In my opinion his only aim is money not to help his patients.

Not a doctor for pediatric patients

I would not recommend Dr . Charous for pediatric patients. Wait times are long, and when he finally sees you while your children are past the point of wanting to be at the doctor's office, he has absolutely no understanding that 2 year olds cannot just sit still and be happy in a doctor's office for 1+ hours. He was rude and had a careless attitude. Maybe he is better with adult patients, however, I would not recommend him to pediatric patients. The overall office experience was awful. Starting with the rude check in lady who will never smile and always gives you an attitude, and the overall visit, the staff was rude with the exception of the lady who performed the hearing test of 2 minutes. If you want to have a great experience for your children and see an ENT who sincerely cares , Dr. Charous will not be the one. Also, I was supposed to receive phone calls when blood work results were ready and never once received a phone call.

Thank you Dr. Charous and Rosa Osborn!

My sinus issues and allergies were such problems until I visited Dr. Charous and Rosa Osborn. After completing allergy testing and doing sublingual immunotherapy, and having a balloon Sinuplasty, I am a new person. No more coughing, fatigue, headaches, pressure, and congestion. Once again I am able to be outdoors and enjoy life. I cannot thank Dr. A. Chrostowski enough for referring me to Dr. Charous.

NOT FOR KIDS (OR THOSE WHO VALUE THEIR TIME)

My 8 month old son has a lip tie. We were referred to this doctor to get it corrected. WHAT A JOKE. We waited an hour from the time we arrived and 45 minutes in the exam room alone. Fine, whatever, I get things happen and they can't always be perfectly on time. The doctor didn't even apologize or even seem to care for that matter. Then, after a 45 minute wait, he looked at my son for a total of, and I WISH I was exaggerating, 3 minutes! Then, he tells us he WON'T fix the problem and I should see a dentist instead (even though he freely admits a dentist won't see my son this young)! Then he says he will let our PCP know, and leaves the room, no time to ask questions, no further explanation, nothing. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR if you have a time table for you day. Further, DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN HERE. For a guy with two kids, he just doesn't get it. Horrible, horrible experience. His kind office staff is the ONLY thing keeping him afloat. HORRIBLE.

Dr. Charous said that I had sinusitis and recommended. However, the CAT scan showed I had no sinus issues. Beware

Received nothing from this visit.

The Dr. did not examine, discuss or diagnose my complaint. I received no recommendations, no pscrips, no referrals no followup apt.. All I received was unnecessary test and a demonstration of his sour disposition. He spent 15 minutes or less with me. For which he billed $1077.00.

Poor bedside manner when working with children

I have no complaints with the nursing/reception staff, they are all great and friendly. My son's have been seeing this doctor for about three years. My older son has autism and going to any doctor is traumatic for him in general, but he never is so terrified as when we see this particular doctor. He just doesn't interact with my son, not a smile or "how are you" before he even examines him. If you work with children then you need to show some patiences. It surprises me since this doctor is a father! As a physician he does his job, but his personality stinks!

If you prefer a doctor with a bedside manner, Dr Charous is not the guy for you. However, he is very good at explaining the problem, possible treatments, risks, etc. He seems to be a good surgeon, and fixed my problem without further issues. At post-op appts he is not interested in anything except getting out of the room. I had to stop him twice as he tried to bolt out the door at the first post-op appt. And the post-op appts included procedures that were outrageously expensive - I'm used to being seen for free after surgery. My brother, who is a surgeon, agreed that the post-op charges were over the top.

Dr. Daniel D Charous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.