Dr. Daniel Choy Is this you?

Non-invasive laser spine surgery

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Dr. Choy did his non-invasive laser surgery on my two herniated disks and the next day in his office, I was able to raise my legs to the full extent when I couldn't even do a few inches before I have had few back problems since then, 15 years ago. He is brilliant!

EXCELLENT DR & PROCEDURE

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I was one of the first patients of Dr Choy's about 22-23yrs ago and i will always sing his praises for helping me. I could not sit stand or lie down from a herniated disc and soon after his procedure i finally got relief and was able to live again.. Thank you Dr Choy you are the best!!

Posted on May 30th, 2016