- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Christie MD
Dr. Daniel R Christie, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with other offices in Margate, FL and Port St Lucie, FL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology. Dr. Christie is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West, Northwest Medical Center and Palmetto General Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Daniel R Christie has 4 locations
400 N Hiatus Rd Ste 205
Pembroke Pines , FL 33026
2960 N State Road 7 Ste 300
Margate , FL 33063
160 NW Central Park Plz Ste 103
Port St Lucie , FL 34986
Dr. Daniel R Christie has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel R Christie has the following 4 expertise
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Daniel R Christie Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel R Christie
Dr. Christie graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Christie works in Pembroke Pines, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology. Dr. Christie is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Jupiter Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West, Northwest Medical Center and Palmetto General Hospital.