Dr. Daniel R Clang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel R Clang?

Excellent Dr

Dr. D Clang is thorough and careful. Both my husband and are his patients. He has never let us down with his approach to our health. The best Dr we have had.

Dr. Daniel Clang made a misdiagnosis of my condition. When I brought it to his attention, he took know responsibility for his mistake. Luckily, his mistake wasn't life threatening but it did cost me $4000.00 in out of pocket expenses. If you chose to see this doctor, insist on a second opinion.

Dr Clang

I have been a patient of Dr Clang's for 5 years. I completly trust him. My health insurance was switched to kaiser and he is not in the group. I still see Dr Clang and pay out of pocket for his services. He is a back specialist along with a MD which was very helpful to me.

For being a D.O. this physican is overly eager to write prescriptions and doesn't follow up with the effectiveness of them. I've been on the same medication for quite some time and haven't been denied a refill when I call in, and it's been well over a year since I've been into the office.

Dr. Daniel R Clang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.