Dr. Daniel Cobb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Cobb?

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor, who takes the time to listen and then gives a through diagnosis. Just an all around great Doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Great doctor. Understands the needs of Parkinson's

A good doctor for sleep issues

Posted on October 27th, 2016

He seems involved in your case during your visit and was very good about explaining the seriousness of the condition and what can be done to try to help it. Has a good manner. I would choose him again .

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Daniel Cobb is an amazing neurologist. He is professional and caring of his patients. He is like family to us.

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Great physician! He was my second opinion after I didn't like my first neurologist. He spent more time listening and explaining my problem. The staff was polite and the guy taking my vitals was very nice. Overall, great experience and will definitely go back again!!

Posted on October 13th, 2012

When I first found out I had seizures I was referred to a different doctor in Gainesville Ga. The medication he put me on shut my muscles down because I was allergic to it. I kept telling him about my symtoms and he would just increase the dosage of the medication. I then went to Dr Cobb. I saw Dr Cobb and within 3 months he had my seizures stablized and on medication that worked for me. I am very thankful for him. He is a very good caring doctor and cares for each one of his patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I was a little nervous going into the office because of the reviews I had read online. However, my visit was wonderful. The front office staff could have been a little friendlier, but no one was rude or unhelpful. The woman who took my blood pressure was very friendly. Dr. Cobb was very friendly and helpful to me as well. He took time to explain what he was talking about to me and even gave me a card for free medicine from the pharmacy. I never felt like my questions were answered rudely or skipped over. I am glad he is my doctor and will definitely be back.

use another doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2011

My son was dignosed with lesions in this hypothalmus had double vision ect. Dr Cobb had no idea what his problem was. So he ordered about 7 tests or more, lumbar puncture,ect. told us to hang in and make an appointment for 1 month later because he wanted to have time to review all test results and be able to give us some kind of answer. Being a parent I could hardly stand waiting since our choices of problems were MS,lymphoma or small strokes. We go to the visit and the MA comes in and tells us that the Dr. never got the results from the hospital and he was calling over to get the test results. Now I don't know how much you can pass the buck but he's the neurologist and if he gave a crap about his patients, wouldn't you just be curious what was going on even if you didn't care? This was a year ago but it's time for my son to have another EKG and I have been shopping for a new neurologist and I passed Dr. Cobb's name and thought I'd help some unsuspecting patient from months of no help,caring or diagnosing.

The group is good but skip[ on this doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2009

I used this doctor in the dx of MS. I was very scared when I first attended him of course not knowing what was actually wrong with me. He was very sarcastic and rude in his answers to my questions. He did not offer any beneficial information. I was a patient of his and I was told to call him if I had any new relapse or anything new come up and i did and he told me everything was fine when half my body went numb, and he prescribed me oral steroids which anyone half way familiar with MS knows they are not beneficial. I now less than 6 months later cannot use half my body bc he failed to treat me properly. I have worked with two doctors since leaving his practice, who are appalled at how bad my health is out of pure neglect for him to treat me.

Posted on October 15th, 2017