Dr. Daniel Coelho Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Coelho?

Never Again

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I had a spinal tap done by him, he refused to listen to me that novicaine doesn't work on my and proceeded to do the spinal tap un-numb. He missed my spinal cord at least once. I have a fairly high pain tolerance level but he was so rough that I screamed and cried, he told me that I wasn't able to feel what he was doing but I felt everything. The nurse was yelling at him to get the needle out of my back because I was about to pass out and he refused. Once he was done he told me to leave instead of laying down for a while like I was supposed to. He then went to his next patient and told him what procedure I had done and that I was just being a baby. I spent the next 2 days in the ER because of his hack job and the next 2 weeks in bad pain. I do NOT recommend Coelho for anything.

Posted on April 25th, 2011