Daniel Coit Is this you?

Have you seen Daniel Coit?

Wonderful

Posted on April 27th, 2017

From the minute Dr. Coit comes in the door you are immediately at ease.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Coit is an incredibly kind, brilliant, careful and confident physician and I have nothing but the best things to say about him and his staff. I saw him for a melanoma that had been transected during a biopsy, and had been told by another doctor that I may need a lymph node biopsy. Dr. Coit put my entire family at ease and was just incredible. He has a real way of helping people that goes beyond just his medical knowledge.

Highly recommended!

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Absolutely fantastic. He is very caring. takes the time to answer every questions and concern.

A great dr.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr.coit is a great dr.he saved my life.his team was fantastic and his follow up care was excellent.

Dr Coit is phenomenal

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I had an early stage melanoma (stage 1). I was referred to Dr. Coit by the MSKCC physician referral. He is the real deal. Kind, compassionate, brilliant, and most important a gifted surgeon. His staff is always available to the patients. Excellent follow up. If you need Dr. Coit, you will be in very gifted hands. One caveat, he often runs quite late for your appointment, but that's because he takes time with his patients. When it's your turn, he will take his time and answer all your questions.

dr

Posted on February 8th, 2013

The worse expirience in my life. Very unprofessional team, nobody even trying to be nice in this office. The nurse,her name is Arlene, was very rude .I never met in any medical offices in any country such people as this RN Arlene. We had oppointment at 8 am yesterday , we spent 4 hours in the office in order to get very unprofessonal 5 min consultation with Dr Coit ( without pathology report , it was not done in 7 days) . Stay away from this office.

great doctor-staff leave something to be desired

Posted on July 31st, 2012

first let me say doctor coit is 1 of the best doctors I have ever encountered.he is thorough, caring and extremely intelligent. the problem lies in his staff. his assistant slash secretary arlene has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered and is so abrasive I don't know how anyone puts up with her. it's a shame because she is so the complete opposite of Dr coit. she is definitely 1 of those people who should retire because they apparently hate what they do and the patients they deal with. if you need treatment for melanoma doctor coit is the man to see-but be prepared to deal with his assistants bad attitude.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr. Coit is an excellent surgeon and a kind person. My surgery was succssful but I had a difficult recovery and I feel my after care and concern for my pain was lacking.

Posted on December 29th, 2011

easy to understand......positive.........caring......explaned procedures.........he is my hero!

Dr. Coit is a gift from God

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

I was recently diagnosed with an early melanoma, when I called the MSKCC referral number the nurse said he was the best of the best. She was right. He is a wonderful, caring and beautiful human being. He did my wide excision, and the experience though kind of scary, was much easier than I imagined due to having Dr. Coit and his wonderful team. If you are assigned this genius doctor, count your blessings, he is a master surgeon and also a very kind human being. Thank you Dr. Coit, I love you.

Brilliant warm caring specialist

Posted on December 17th, 2011

dr coit is a highly educated, brilliant, top in the field, leader, nationally and worldwide..he is warm and friendly and his blue eyes twinkle. He has deep compassion for patients and always makes me feel comfortable in the most compromising positions. He is an 11 out of a ten..he is Skilled in so many areas of surgery. When any doctor hears I have dr coit, they get excited and want to know what it is like to be in his miracle hands. He has also taken the time to refer me other colleagues and every time, I have been more than satisfied with my wonderful physicians and team at Sloan Kettering! I also find his assistant Kathy paisly wonderful and supportive..I am blessed to be in his care....

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Coit and his staff are the most efficient, caring and professional people we have ever dealth with. We travelled a long distance to meet with Dr. Coit and it was worth it. We continue with follow-up visits and will do so as long as necessary. Top Notch!