Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Cozadd
Dr. Daniel Cozadd, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Saginaw, MI and Frankenmuth, MI. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Vascular Surgery and Adult Care. Dr. Cozadd is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center and Covenant Medical Center Harrison. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Cozadd has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Adult Care
Dr. Daniel Cozadd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.