Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 14
Dr. Cullan is a young and inexperienced physician who was completely inaccurate in his diagnosis of my condition. Although I was under his care for nine months, and my condition was very obviously worsening, he never offered to let his more experienced colleagues take a look at my case. Dr Cullan told me he was new to the area and was unable to refer me to another more competent specialist although I repeatedly asked him to do so. Thank God I found a specialist on my own who totally disregarded Dr. Cullan's laughable diagnosis of a "sprained wrist" and correctly diagnosed me immediately. Two surgeries later (having nothing to do with my wrist) I am still recovering from what Dr. Cullan missed. My time wasted with him worsened my condition, and vastly extended my recovery period. Avoid this doctor at all costs. Seek more experienced professionals who have the self confidence to send you to different specialists immediately if they are unable to help you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNebraska Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Pc, 575 S 70th St Ste 200, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel B Cullan II, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Daniel B Cullan II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.