Dr. Daniel A Culver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Culver?

Wonderful caring Dr.

Dr Culver is one of the best doctors we have ever seen. He is honest, caring and thorough. The whole Cleveland Clinic experience is different than any health care I have ever seen. As my husband is chronically ill we have been to a lot of drs. Cleveland Clinic is about the patient and it shows in every facet of the organization. If you are ever sick and you are getting the pass the buck from Dr to Dr get to Cleveland.We travel from Seattle to get the care we need.

The BEST!!

All I can say about Dr. D. Culver is he is the best ever!!! He was my mom doctor when she passed and he took great care of her in her last days....2-3 months after she passed I two was diagnose with COPD and from that day to this day he is perfect for me and I am so grateful God placed him in my medical life! Dr. Culver is a very caring and compassionate doctor!

Dr. Daniel A Culver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.