Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel Cummiskey
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Columbia City, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cummiskey is affiliated with Lagrange Community Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Dupont Hospital Llc. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 11
Dr. Cummiskey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lagrange Community Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Dupont Hospital Llc
Parkview North Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.