The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Cuozzo
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY, with other offices in Lewes, DE and Rehoboth Beach, DE (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cuozzo is affiliated with Little Falls Hospital, Bassett Healthcare O'Connor and Cobleskill Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Cuozzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Little Falls Hospital
Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Cooperstown, Ny
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Bassett Hospital Mary Imogene
26 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Cuozzo in this video.
Dr. Daniel Cuozzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.