Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Darco has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Persistent back spasming occurs in me after an acute injury. I always dealt with the unbearable pain and agony for weeks until these strains and other injuries healed themselves. I found Dr. D'Arco and his understanding of the body's back and how it functions mechanically is what makes him my favorite. He offers medicinal treatments that work effectively to reduce inflammation, agonizing pain, and the spasms. The education he offers regarding correcting the mechanical failures is one of a kind. He is my first call during any painful back injury, strain, etc. I highly recommend him after 10 years of these reoccurring issues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1990
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Daniel J Darco accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPennsylvania Muscle Bonejoint, 111 S Centre St, Pottsville, PA
Dr. Daniel J Darco is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pottsville, PA.