Dr. Daniel D Anderson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel D Anderson?

momoyo walters

Dr. Dan!!! It's Eugenia!

Last appointment we talked about how long I've been with you...8 years! You saved my life Dr. Dan.. Over these past years I have learned so much from you. I don't want that to end. I felt comfortable with you and now I'm confused about what is going to happen.

Sandra - Where are you?

I have been your patient for 8 years and greatly appreciate all that you have done to help me. First I was told you were on a medical leave (3 times), then no longer with Gelbart. I contacted Jane at Del Amo Hospital. She gave me your number to call. I have been calling off and on for about 2 weeks. I had to have another doctor because no one seems to be able to tell me what is happening. I would hope someone would contact all of your patients. I would like to know if you are still going to be taking patients somewhere. Do not want to lose you as my doctor.

Where are you?? :(

I have received a letter that you are no longer at the Torrance office...I need to see you..Please contact me, and thank you for your great care!!

Dr Anderson seems incredibly busy--rushed and very long wait time. His hospital affiliation more important than office patients. Find psychiatrist elsewhere..............

The Best

Dr. Anderson has been my Psychiatrist for over a year now and I think he has been so instrumental in my healing from depression/anxiety. He has been patient, caring and understanding as we navigate through the options for treatment. I feel he spends adequate time with me and in the end it's the quality over "quantity" of time that is the most important to me.

Would not recommend

The wait is borderline ridiculous. I also left a few phone messages that were never even returned. Would not see again nor recommend.

Busy Busy Dr

My overall experience was good. Dr Anderson is an excellent Dr. and good at diagnosing problemsI think he is too busy and rushed with hospital affiliation and practice. He is very good on meds, I wish he had more time and wasn't so rushed and impatient. Would only recommend if person needed help badly.-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion