- 36 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
- 4 comments
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel B Dahle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
I just read the other reviews and thought I should write something. Dr. Dahle is very honest and down to earth. In some situations you may not want to hear what he has to say but he will tell you anyway. I have seen this man save a new born baby that was not breathing. That baby is now six years old and without Dr. Dahle we wouldnt have him. After that I chose him for our family doctor and he delivered my last child. He is an amazing and talented doctor whom I would trust with my families life and do. Remember doctors just practice medicine, they dont know everything. As for Dr. Dahle practice makes perfect and he has been practicing for a long time.
I have gone to Dr. Dahle for various medical problem for almost 20 years as did my husband and found him to be most knowledgeable and thorough. He is easy to talk to and asks the right questions regarding my medical problems. When I have been gone from my home for long periods of time and needed medical attention elsewhere I could always call and get any of my medical records for current problem in a speedy manner.
36 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1982
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Daniel B Dahle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBig Valley Health Center, 554850 Medical Center Dr, Bieber, CA
Dr. Daniel B Dahle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bieber, CA.