Dr. Daniel B Dahle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel B Dahle?

I just read the other reviews and thought I should write something. Dr. Dahle is very honest and down to earth. In some situations you may not want to hear what he has to say but he will tell you anyway. I have seen this man save a new born baby that was not breathing. That baby is now six years old and without Dr. Dahle we wouldnt have him. After that I chose him for our family doctor and he delivered my last child. He is an amazing and talented doctor whom I would trust with my families life and do. Remember doctors just practice medicine, they dont know everything. As for Dr. Dahle practice makes perfect and he has been practicing for a long time.

I have gone to Dr. Dahle for various medical problem for almost 20 years as did my husband and found him to be most knowledgeable and thorough. He is easy to talk to and asks the right questions regarding my medical problems. When I have been gone from my home for long periods of time and needed medical attention elsewhere I could always call and get any of my medical records for current problem in a speedy manner.

GOOD FAMILY DR. AND A NICE PERSON TO TALK TO.

Dont do it

He doesnt care at all. Wont help you. If at all drive to someone who knows something.

Dr. Daniel B Dahle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bieber, CA.