- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Dauria has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel A Dauria has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Daniel A Dauria Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
More about Dr. Daniel A Dauria
Dr. Dauria graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1985. Dr. Dauria works in Sicklerville, NJ and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dauria is affiliated with Virtua Berlin.