Dr. Daniel Debo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Debo?

Horrible Bedside Manner, No Follow Up

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Don't waste your time with Dr Debo. My first appointment he walks in, plops down in the recliner, yawns and says "What's up?" He tapped around on my stomach for 30 seconds flat, asked me three questions then scheduled me for stomach testing. Results came back a week later (they never called me with results, I had to keep pestering them while dealing with nausea, stomach pain and no appetite). I then developed hemmoroids. I called for three days straight asking if my meds were called in for them and got no response except" I don't see where Dr Debo faxed it over, let me check on it." I was then scheduled for a colonoscopy. The nurses were great-very informative and compassionate. Dr Debo, however, spent 1 minute explaining the possible problems the colonoscopy could cause and what the actually procedure would entail-faked a smile and then left. I am seeing my family dr on friday and getting a referral for someone who knows what the heck they are doing and actually cares/or even pretends to care.

Seeking a 2nd opinion

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I went to Dr. Debo with severe upper abdominal pain. He scheduled some tests. It took 2 wks to get in for the tests, then when I called for my results, I was told they were in but the doctor was on vacation. I had to wait an entire week for my results! Result: Labs normal, so let's do more tests!! Took another week to schedule round 2 of testing (note- we are now at 3 wks since I first went to see him). I had my tests run, and waited...and waited. After 3 days, I called to check; only a portion of the tests were in. Called the next day; told results were in & left a message. Finally, a full 7 BUSINESS days (10 calendar) after my tests, I called & asked if I needed to come sit in the office & wait for my results. He called me back at 8:30pm that night. When I asked for suggestions on how to handle my diagnosis (requiring stringent dietary changes), he offered none. His bedside manner was deplorable, and he had no compassion for the fact that he just gave me a life-altering diagnosis. Here's the kicker: I asked him, "So what about my abdominal pain? That doesn't seem to be improving. Is that a symptom of this condition?" His response: "No, not usually." Oh joy! I just wasted 5 weeks of my life dealing with a doctor who sent me for a million tests, diagnosed me with a life-altering condition, and DID NOT ADDRESS MY PRIMARY COMPLAINT! I am seeking a second opinion.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Had to wait 1.5 hours before being seen. He ordered tests but has still yet to call me with the results (been over a month). Zero follow and zero concern. Do not waste your time seeing him, you'll end up having to go to another doctor anyway.

The best

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Debo does the best. He and his wife care so much about their clients.

Posted on June 5th, 2017