3.2

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Delvecchio?

ready to have a revision done in a few days

I felt comfortable with him I don't care if he seems to be not friendly he was just fine with me . I even emailed him a few days later because of all these reviews I read on him after I paid in full .. I asked him to go over his plans with me and how is he going to fix's my stomach and he responded back to me in a timely fashion. I'm having a lipo and bbl done and revision cause my 2nd doctor left me lumping . Every ones body is different I think he's going to do a wonderful job on me . I'm excited and can't.

Non-responsive

Dr. Delvecchio is an amazing physician. His bedside manner is like no other doctor I've ever had. His hands are truly a masterpiece and I hope to have him lay hands on me again. I turn heads everywhere I go!

Destroyed my body

Dr Delvecchio left me disfigured, lumpy and bumpy all over. I am 1 year post op looking for someone to fix this mess

Don't believe the hype!

I had a BA in '07 with Delvecchio. I wanted to be a full C, but ended up DD. From day one I had horrible pain in my left breast, and the swelling was awful. Most days I couldn't wait to get to sleep at night because it was the only time I wasn't in pain. He did see me for a follow up to address the pain, but just told me some people couldn't tolerate implants, and he could just take them out in the office (IN THE OFFICE!! OMG) or I could just take Advil twice a day for the pain (forever!). He actually seemed to be angry with me for coming for the follow up. Jerk. My breasts did look nice, but that was it. They were way bigger than what I wanted, and the pain never relented. I saw other surgeons for a second opinion, but no one could figure out the pain. Now, 5 years later, I've had them removed because I simply couldn't live with the pain. $8k for the first surgery, $3k for the removal. Now the pain is less, but it seems when he did the BA, he cut the muscles in my chest. So, I still have pain and probably will forever because of the damage to the muscle. Thankfully, it's much less pain with the pressure of the enormous implants gone. I really should have known when they asked me to pay $1 in cash (not a check...CASH!) for the physical implants, supposedly to keep costs down. I so wanted him to be the great surgeon I read about on reviews, and so wanted the body I had been dreaming of, but I got deformity and pain, and a narcissistic doctor. Plastic surgery isn't an exact science - I get that - and maybe my results would have been the same with another doctor, but this guy just didn't care!! He's not worth it, and no more talented than other doctors that DO care about you. Go elsewhere. You deserve better.

He botched my surgery

very arrogant man that thinks he knows it all and he never shook my hand and busted though the door and asked me what he could do for me and I told him I was looking for a BBL and he never wanted to see any of my pictures nor examples of what I wanted just told me that he was in charge and I get what I get aND if I didn't like it I could go else where. Front desk girl basically is his nurse lol

regretting my decision

I regret my decision to have my procedure with him. I read all the reviews about him being arrogant, but honestly I was not looking for a friend. I was looking for a skilled surgeon so I was willing to look past that - and let me say that all those reviews are true. He is ice cold and acts like he is the only one who knows how to sculpt a booty. I get the confidence thing, but his confidence was over the top and became arrogance. Either way, I had my procedure and the results are not what he promised. I did not get the roundness or size that I wanted even though he assured me that I would. Whenever I would ask him about it or voice some disappointment, he would just be defensive and get mad at me. He told me to wait 6 months and then he would fix it, but now that it is 6 months, his office never returns my calls and I can never get an appointment with him. He always is "out of town". It is crazy. I made an appointment with another surgeon and hopefully she can fix what he did to me. I regret my decision. I should have seen the writing on the wall. All these reviews can't be wrong and despite what the staff kept telling me, they can't all be from some jealous haters.

Bbl gone wrong

I had a bbl by Dr Delvecchio and the results are horrible. He seemed to be bothered by the fact that I was unhappy with his work. He says after six months he can attempt to fix it I wish he would have done it correctly the first time. The recovery is horrid and to have to go through that again is crazy. Meanwhile I'm deformed and have to possibly prepare for surgery again if he keeps his word.

This is a horrible person and worse surgeon, run!

This doctor butchered my body, tried to fix once and couldn't, said he would try again after I healed a year later. I looked like a freak. Upon returning from what I thought was going to be a post-op appt. he stated that he changed his mind and left me with my botched surgery and a $9000.00 debt. He also used my before photo and a photo he took while I was unconscious on O.R. Table and placed it on his "Uptown Body Contouring" website as if I would ever promote his work after the way he treated me. This is a violation of HIPPA and I am having my current surgeon who fixed what the butcher did, contact him to demand they be removed. I am also writing to the Attorney General for MA and above all I am writing to the hospital where I had surgery and the MA Board of Registration in Medicine. That is the short story, he humiliated me on numerous occasions as if he got off on it. If you had similar experience please write to the Board of Registration in Medicine, they can't do anything if they don't know. Good luck getting complete medical records from this guy as well, a joke!

would not let him spay my cat

Inappropriate Public Commentary of Confidential Information

Recently D. Delvecchio was overheard on a crowded train conferring with prospective patients. Besides being completely inappropriate, sexist and racist in his comments, he was also saying his patient's names out loud for all to hear. This is actually illegal and erodes the privacy of the doctor-patient relationship. I would not recommend anyone use this man for a surgical procedure! His approach to his work was like a door-to-door salesman - there is no element of caring for his patients. This is a business to him and nothing more. Go find a better doctor!

Dr. Daniel A Delvecchio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Daniel A Delvecchio Is this you?