Dr. Daniel Demerell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Demerell?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Demerell Is an outstanding Dr. He is courteous, friendly and explains to you what the plan of attack will be for your allergy treatment. He spent time with me explaining all the details. Witty, friendly and has a good bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Portland Metro area.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Dr. Dan is very thorough and diagnosed me with immune deficiency that had been missed for years. Very caring and smart.

Saved us

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Very nice, extremely helpful, and persistent in solving our asthma problems. At times, this was done using less medications than we were already on.

"My way or highway"

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I do not recommend Dr.Demerell if you need a flexible, understanding doctor, who works with your case and your beliefs and does not impose on one and only solution. There is none such in medicine. Dr. Demerell does not seem to grasp. Additionally, he talks too much through his nurses rather than having direct conversation with a patient. Positive first impression, horrible experience afterwards.

Angioedema in my child

Posted on January 29th, 2011

What a scary diagnosis that hit suddenly! Dr. Demerell made me feel like we were his highest priority every time we saw him! He explained everything, called me during difficulties at home with the illness, and I felt we made a game plan of how to approach this sudden life changing event. I highly recommend him! Did I mention his nurses are Stellar?

very personable

Posted on September 20th, 2009

Treated my son (1 yr old) for intial peanut allergy...and subsequent tests...extremely happy with him as a doctor and excellent bedside manner. Very caring and excellent with children.

so good!

Posted on November 13th, 2008

he's helped us manage and treat both of my girls allergies and symptoms. he's squeezed us in at the last minute when they've reacting and his staff is always so nice!

great doc

Posted on June 4th, 2008

very attentive and thorough; really helped with our son's difficult to treat asthma and allergies

Posted on August 28th, 2017