Dr. Daniel Dennis III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dennis III?

Mr Botch

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Botched myself and 5 people I know.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

After surgery care is abysmal from him and his staff.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Virtually painless. Great bedside manner, nice man and solid professional. I won't go to anyone else as long as he practices.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Dennis was very professional, courtious, and had an excellent rapor with me as a patient. It was a very emotional time in my life and unsure of the outcome but I found him to be very personable and sympathetic with the encouragement he gave me and the life changing surgery I was to undergo. I saw him sometimes 3 times a week for a period of seven months in one year and he operated on me 11 times during those seven months. I was sorry to be informed that he was leaving private practice when it was time for our patient/dr relationship to end. I would recommend him to anyone and would love to be able to communicate with him. It was dishearting to learn he had attended Auburn but thats another story!!

Abdominoplasty

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Im 38 and I had abdominoplasty surgery and Dr. Dennis done an Amazing job! Wonderful results. Had extra skin on my lower stomach area from 2 pregnancies, and I looked like I had a fanny pack. He made my stomach look like It did when I was 25 yrs old. Scar healed beautifully. Highly recommend Dr. Dennis and will go back to him for any future modifications to my appearance. :)

Wonderful bedside manner!

Posted on December 14th, 2013

I saw Dr. Dennis in the emergency room one night after having an allergic reaction. He has an excellent gift for reassuring patients, and for prescribing treatment that works. He even called the next day to check on my progress.

Posted on December 17th, 2016