Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestwood, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Desimone is affiliated with MetroSouth Medical Center and Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Desimone has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Daniel DeSimone Its good to see you face to face instead of the back of your head thank you to his medical assistants who step in and type for him while he listens about concerns a better bed side manner was developed because of the face to patient interaction. However, I dislike the long wait especially in waiting and exam rooms understand that's what I signed up for and it comes with the territory. In closing try not to over book as our time is important as much as yours so it should be treated equally.
Dr. Daniel DeSimone is a excellent hands on Dr that is patient and knows how to explain in lay terms to his patients he takes his time to make sure he listens to all concerns and also is task oriented I love his laid back attitude which make it easy to tell him concerns I highly recommend him to anyone who asks me "Who is you doctor"? Thank you Dr. DeSimone for your years of service.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Desimone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetro Infectious Disease Consultants Llc, 13755 Cicero Ave, Crestwood, IL
Dr. Daniel C Desimone Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestwood, IL.