Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Dethmers?

Knee replacement

So happy I found him he is a wonderful doctor and person.. I will miss seeing him.... He does wonderful work. He cares for each Patient he has . Thank you so much .

I broke my right leg away from my ankle. Other Doctor said I'd never walk again. Doctor Dethmer said no problem he'd get me put back together and get me walking again. He was true to his word. He's a GREAT Doctor.

I have never met a kinder, more caring surgeon. He is not eager to do procedures he feels unnecessary and is completely honest in diagnosing his patients. There a very few surgeons like him, and I'm so glad to be a patient of his.

Highly Recommend!

Several members of our Family have benefited from the care and expertise of Dr. Dethmers. We trusted Dr. Dethmers with two bilateral knee replacements, a hip replacement, and several shoulder surgeries. Flying colors flown as a result from the aforementioned procedures by the patients in his excellent care. All great experiences from a physician who listens to his patients! How wonderful and refreshing!

The most excellent doctor and person anyone could ever meet. Extremely thorough with his patients! A pleasure to meet.

I had a total hip replacement with navigation by Dr. Dethmers in Sept.2007 (I was 66) and it has been two years without a problem.I have no limp and no pain, I am able to do anything I want, it's like I never had a bad hip. Before the surgery I was barely able to walk and had lots of pain.He did a great job and I would recommend him highly.Thanks for giving me back my active life.

Darla Cox

Dr. Dethmers has replaced both of my knees and my right shoulder, twice. I would, and have, reccommended him to anyone who needs his special kind of surgery. I trust him and wouldn't use another orthopedic doctor. He is wonderful and he cares about his patients.. To me, that is the most important part of a dr/patient relationship. Without the caring...what do you have?

Dr. Daniel A Dethmers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.