Dr. Daniel Didocha Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Didocha?

Dr. Didocha ruined my life when it was just starting

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr Dan Didocha performed multiple hair transplant surgeries on me when I was in my early twenties (yes, he's that irresponsible) which resulted in irreversible scalp deformities. I believe the cause of these deformities is that his assistants performed critical aspects of the procedure. I was sedated but I remember vividly the aggressive manner in which the doctor's assistants inserted hair plugs (grafts) into my scalp. This resulted in small bumps and pits over the top of my scalp and the entire area to be permanently raised/swollen. These physical irregularities can easily be felt and seen. I have tried contacting Dr. Didocha on numerous occassions over the years. All of my requests have been flatly ignored. I have suffered greatly and continue to suffer in my personal and professional life because of him.

Posted on October 8th, 2017