Dr. Daniel Donovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Donovan?

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Great practice. Dr Donovan explained everything in a way that I would understand.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

Excellent. Dr. Donovan is highly skilled cardiologist. I give him 5 stars. Don't think this survey recorded it that way. The follow up question does not really apply. If I have any problems the office does a follow up to see if a needed treatment is working. Dr. Donovan is skilled in the latest techniques of cardiac cath work.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Great doctor, personal, friendly and always takes time to explain and answer any questions.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

He is very compassionate and treats every patient like a family friend. He is also very knowledgeable. I trust him with my life! After one procedure he called me on a Sunday.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

A different Doctor---not a 15 minute in and out guy. He does a thorough exam and follows through in a verbal review. He recently inserted stents in my heart area and did an outstanding job in lieu of open heart. He treats my wife and son and other family and we all rate him as professionally superb.

Posted on July 19th, 2015

It's just amazing how much Information Dr Donavan can give patients in one office visit. Heidi beyond excellent. His staff was so efficient.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

This was a very refreshing visit. I was warmly greeted from the moment I got off the elevator. Each person that I saw was friendly, smiling, and eager to help me, like I was important or something! I think this stems from the enthusiastic demeanor of Doctor Donovan himself and reflects his personality by each individual working with him. That is only part of the story: I may not be the best judge, but he seems to know his stuff. It is a great team and I highly recommend him. This was my first visit so I had the "paper work" to fill out which explains my particular wait time. Your experience may differ.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Great service - friendly staff - wonderful doctor I appreciate the personal attention and friendly atmosphere. Knowledgeable doctor, too.

Dr Donovan

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I really liked the feel of the office and staff. I did have to wait for the physician some. Overall I was pleased

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr Donovan is the best cardiologist in the area. Wouldn't see anyone else!

Posted on November 26th, 2014

Dr Donovan and his nurse are the best. I am glad to have been referred to this office. My prior cardiologist wasn't meeting my expectations, so I asked my primary care to send me elsewhere. I am pleased to have landed with Dr Donovan. Hopefully I will never have to switch again.

Heart Stent

Posted on October 31st, 2014

I recently suffered from severe chest pain, a possible heart attack, and Dr Donovan found a blockage which he was able to open by stenting. I think it was a close, wake up call for me. I feel great now .