Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Dorsey
Dr. Daniel C Dorsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saratoga Springs, NY, with another office in Gansevoort, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Dorsey is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. Dr. Dorsey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Dorsey has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 20
My friend who had seen him previously for her diabetes warned me that I wouldn't like him. He made me feel foolish for asking some of the questions that I asked him. He insulted me because he thought that I hadn't taken care of myself despite losing about 40 lbs within the last year. His office staff were somewhat rude on the phone. He was even rude to my primary care doctor who I have been following with for years. World be warned: there are plenty of good doctors out there: stay away from this one.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dorsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Daniel C Dorsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Dorsey in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Dorsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.