Dr. Daniel J Downey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Downey?

Dr. Downey has fixed several of my broken bones, I cannot say enough good things about him! Wonderful care and he and his staff are very caring.

I have seen Dr. Downey for several different problems and he has always been professional and helpful. One of my issues, after a couple visits and physical therapy, he referred me to a specialist in Missoula that had more experience it what I was dealing with. I feel Dr. Downey is the best surgeon in the state of MT if not the /united States, I would recommend him to anyone and have recommended him to several people.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Downey! I have seen many doctors and he is by far the kindest and funniest! I have never laughed so much during a doctor appointment as I did at his office! It is not very often you leave a doctor office smiling! Can't speak highly enough of him! Hopefully he is not retiring anytime soon because Dillon is lucky to have him! Thanks Dr. Downey for everything!

Great

it was a great xperience with dr.downey.. highly recommended..

Go elsewhere if possible!

I did not receive an accurate diagnosis and have been living with pain ever since. Spoke down to me about my pain and did not listen to my concerns.

Excellent, Caring, Highly Skilled and Professional

Dr. Downey has performed several surgeries on me. Each time I have been amazed that such an excellent surgeon is here in Dillon rather than making the big bucks he could in a metro area facility. He has a passion for his work and has the skills to make the best out of whatever lands on his table. He cares deeply about his patients and will spend whatever time is necessary to do the job correctly as well as to make his patients fully aware of and understand exactly what needs to be done. He has integrity and will not perform any procedure that will not benefit the patient. If the patient puts the time and effort into their part, does the physical therapy, follows his instructions, etc. they will find out just how good he really is!

Choose another surgeon if possible

Saw Downey about broken clavicle. Downey sent me out of his office even though I had obvious internal hemorrhaging (entire right side of torso green/bruised, arm swollen double to fingertips) of the subclavian artery (life-threatening). 3 years & 3 surgeries (different doctors) later, I am still living with Downey's mistake...still unable to use right arm, work, recreate, etc..