Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Dress has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel Dress has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Daniel Dress is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This revue is based on care that I received from Dr. D while in Spfld. Ma. I am a cancer surviver as a result of his insistence and his referral to the Lahey Clinic in Boston for treatment. To all of you that are fortunate enough to have Dr. D as your doctor I am envious. I first met him as the company physician at my place of employment. In need of a primary care physician at the time I asked if he would take me on as a patient. The very next question that I asked of him was as direct as one could possibly be, "are you MY doctor or the company doctor?" Without hesitation his response was, "I'm your doctor!" And so he was until he and his wife relocated to Florida. To say that he will be missed by those that he provided care for in Massachusetts would be an understatement.
Dr. Dress tends to tell you everything is fine even when it isn't. He never has test results with him when he enters the examining room--if you ask about them, he either says all is perfect or he has to go and look them up. He has a tendency to send you for unnecessary tests, but follow-through is poor. He'll never mention the test results again unless you inquire about them. I am looking for a new PC, since he's been telling that me all of my blood work is perfect--I found out that it is FAR from perfect.Also, trying to get a prescription refilled is beyond belief. The office will keep telling you that it has been called in. However, when you go to the pharmacy to pick it up, they have not received it. Plan on 10-14 days (after 2-4 phone calls to the office) before it is ready. This has happened to me more than once.
44 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Daniel Dress accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsBoynton Beach Care Center, 3795 W Boynton Beach Blvd Ste A, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Daniel Dress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.