Dr. Daniel Duffy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Duffy?

Grateful

Posted on December 13th, 2015

We were referred to the FIRM and specifically told to see Dr. Duffy by a co-worker. From the first appointment I knew we were in the best of hands. He answered all of our questions, ordered only the testing that was needed, nothing more, nothing less. I am happy to say we are finally going to be the parents we always dreamed of and often felt like would never would be. Dr. Duffy was able to "fix" my infertility issues when other doctors were clueless. We are beyond grateful to Dr. Duffy!!

Rude staff

Posted on April 20th, 2015

they didn't tell upfront what is the cost, you'll have a surprise bill in the mail, and when you call to try to get some answer, they'll rude and not helpful and hang up in your face, unprofessional ,I'll not recommend the Florida Institute and Dr. Daniel M. Duffy, and a special his rude staff.

Recommend Highly

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I am so thankful to have Dr. Duffy to care for my wife. I initially made the appt. with him. After that first visit I knew that we were in good hands. He looked through our medical records from another clinic, came up with a plan and has been with us through each step. We have heard such wonderful things about him, and we whole heartedly agree.

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Infertility is hard, every step of the way. Believe me, I know; My husband and I have been through it. A very close friend was seen by Dr. Duffy and he "was an answered prayer". If you are looking for a doctor that truly cares, has the knowledge and experience to make a difference, Dr. Duffy is THE ONE.

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

We love Dr. Duffy!! From the very first appointment we knew that we were right where we needed to be. I have "been through the ringer" with all of the challenges that come from infertility. I recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone who "just wants to have a baby and really needs a doctor that truly cares". Dr. Duffy's knowledge and dedication to his patients is outstanding.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

As a new patient he made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Duffy explained everything to me and my husband and he is so kind!! For the first time ever, I feel like I have found a doctor that really listens and cares about me. A friend referred me to Dr, Duffy and said that once I met him I would see what a wonderful Doc he is. She was right!!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I am so glad one of the nurses told me about this website, because for so long I had been wanting to give Dr. Duffy a great review. I am so thankful to God that he ordered my steps to find Dr. Duffy. I had wasted 3 years with two other doctors that treated me like another number and not like a patient who they truly wanted to help. My husband and I so appreciate Dr. Duffy's knowledge, skill sets and willingness to help us achieve our goal of having children. He is amazingly funny, patient and caring and we couldn't ask for a better doctor to help us on this difficult journey. I am so excited to start IVF in the next few months (after having a laparoscopy done) and I believe that God will soon give us the blessings we have long yearned for. I truly love Dr. Duffy and we are ever so grateful for all he has done for us thus far. (By the way, the staff at F.I.R.M. is amazing as well!!)

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I switched to Dr. Duffy after seeing another doctor at the FIRM for many years. I wanted a "fresh look". He carefully reviewed my medical records and listened to my concerns. Dr. Duffy prescribed a different medical regime for me. I am beyond grateful to him. We now have two beautiful children thanks to Dr. Duffy. I just needed a few "tweaks" in my own cycle and off I went. Unbelievable!!! I have referred at least 4 friends to him and they are so thankful. Yes, there is a doctor out there that is so much more than just a doctor, he is a Godsend.

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I have never had a doctor like Dr, Duffy, truthfully; I didn't even know they existed anymore. My husband and I have seen many physicians over the years in our quest to be parents. Now thanks to Dr. Duffy and we are finally a FAMILY!... He was with us every step of the way, never tiring of our questions or our need for reassurance. We thank you from the bottom of our heart!!

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I am so glad that I saw Dr. Duffy. He saw me on the weekend, answers all of my questions and he is just fantastic. Infertility is so hard, but when you find a caring physician like Dr. Duffy you finally feel like you have "a light at the end of the tunnel". Doctors like him are hard to find. I can't say enough about him. Dr. Duffy is one of a kind!

What an amazing Doctor! Someone who LISTENS!

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Duffy is everything that a Physician should be but rarely is.

Excellent doctor!!

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I first saw Dr. Duffy in late 2008. Within just 6 months, I was pregnant with my first child. We're now back for #2! He is so caring and sensitive to what you're feeling emotionally. I will be forever grateful!!