Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel D Dugi Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient of Dr. Dugi's for atleast 25 years. My mother actually made an appointment for me. He took care of her, saved her life while she was having a heart attach. Yes he does put you thru a lot of tests, X-rays, etc. That's because he is very thorough. He will definitely find out what your problem is and if he can't fix it, he will send you to a doctor that will. I have never had any major problems with him or his staff. They have always been very professional. Still going to him and will until my last day because I have that much confidence in him.
I have used Dr Daniel Dugi for 25yrs he is the sweetest nicest doctor I have ever been to . I took my son to him when he was six and had been diagnosed with Gillis Della Tourette's Syndrome he was the only doctor that really knew how to treat my son .The other doctors just could not find the correct medication to treat him .They used the medication that was actually prescribed for this condition but Dr.Dugi went with a different types of medication that actually worked. I am pleased to say Dr. Daniel Dugi is a very good doctor very patient and understanding.
38 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1980
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Daniel D Dugi Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBohman Clinic, 2500 N Esplanade St Ste 101, Cuero, TX
Dr. Daniel D Dugi Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuero, TX.