Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel S Duick
Dr. Daniel S Duick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duick is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Duick has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Showing 5 of 39
I think Dr. Duick has been a good Dr. in the past. I started going to him because my PC recommend him as one of the best in the valley. That may be true, but I never see him because I see his PA. The PA is incompetent and rude some of the time and inpatient. I have to drive 30 minutes to get to their office and am in with the PA maybe 5 minutes. My thyroid problems as well as my diabetes are still out of 'whack.' I would not recommend him to anyone.
I think Dr. Duick is great. I have been going to him for 5years now. He has always treated me with respect and care. I am willing to wait for him since he is knowledgable with thyroid cancer. I feel he has given me the best care. Scheduling can be a problem and sometimes my appt gets rescheduled far off. But no ill effects have ever happened because of waiting. His office staff in the past have been not very good, but they seem more organized now. (I was just there 2days ago). I have recommended Dr. Duck to several people and will continue to recommended him for thyroid cancer. I hope he never retires.
Dr. Duick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1965
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Daniel S Duick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndocrinology Associates, 9328 E Raintree Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Daniel S Duick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.