Dr. Daniel E Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel E Diamond?

Best Dr we have seen.

Don't think much of Dr. D

I was a patient of Doctor D for several years. I discovered that he is so hesitant to prescribe narcotics that he will allow his patients to suffer. I was diagnosed with a very painful condition and he told me to "tough it out". I ended up in the Urgent Care and they were aghast at his remark. I dropped him soon after and am now going to a wonderful doctor. I will say he is great in the community with his charitable cases, he does a lot of good things there, which I admire him for.

AN AMAZING DR., AND AN EVEN MORE AMAZING HUMAN BEING!

Dr. Diamond works Urgent Care sometimes, but used to be my OBGYN, and assisted with the care & births of my girls. I have NEVER met a more caring, compassionate, easy going physician since, and that was about 15-18 years ago! I occassionally am assigned to him when I visit our local Urgent Care, but he hasn't changed a bit. Best doctor, and an even better person with a heart of gold... You rock Dr. D!