Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel E Hardy Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel E Hardy Sr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Daniel E Hardy Sr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 9
Dr. Hardy has the greatest bed side manner of any doctor I have ever had as patient. He takes the time to make sure everything is all right. I have been a patient for many years. His staff is great, they are bright, cheery and always try to give you the appointment you want. They always ask how you are. I hope to be a patient for many more years. Thank you for being you.
First, my family has been going to Dr. Hardy for years but out of lack of decent doctors in town has not switched practices until now. You will wait weeks or longer for an appointment. When you finally get one you hope it's a day that he shows up for work (multiple intances of him rescheduling entire days because he never came in) and then you wait upwards of an hour for a visit that feels rushed and impersonal. Have had a couple times where I've been misdiagnosed and had to return after researching online and diagnosing myself just for him to look suprised and tell me I'm right. Glad I'm finally leaving his practice and I'd advise anyone else to just find a different doctor.
I do believe that you will not find a better family practice doctor in town. Dr. Hardy has always been professional and accurate with his diagnosis of me and my family.There have also been the few occasions were he has had to refer one of us out to a specialists, and he will not hesitate to tell you that.The time that he spends with me on a one-on-one basis is just right. He lets me tell my side and never cuts me off. His memory is also great at retaining facts and what he does not know he will look up right in front of you. Dr.Hardy has a wonderful bedside manner and an extremely courteous staff. If there is one thing I could change it would be the wait time in his office. Some days it is 10 min. last time it was an 1 hour+ .
Dr. Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Sutter Medical Center
Dr. Daniel E Hardy Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildnet, 801 W L St, Los Banos, CA
Dr. Daniel E Hardy Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Banos, CA.