Dr. Daniel Hardy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hardy?

patient

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Hardy has the greatest bed side manner of any doctor I have ever had as patient. He takes the time to make sure everything is all right. I have been a patient for many years. His staff is great, they are bright, cheery and always try to give you the appointment you want. They always ask how you are. I hope to be a patient for many more years. Thank you for being you.

Waste of time and money

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

First, my family has been going to Dr. Hardy for years but out of lack of decent doctors in town has not switched practices until now. You will wait weeks or longer for an appointment. When you finally get one you hope it's a day that he shows up for work (multiple intances of him rescheduling entire days because he never came in) and then you wait upwards of an hour for a visit that feels rushed and impersonal. Have had a couple times where I've been misdiagnosed and had to return after researching online and diagnosing myself just for him to look suprised and tell me I'm right. Glad I'm finally leaving his practice and I'd advise anyone else to just find a different doctor.

Best Doctor In Town !

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I do believe that you will not find a better family practice doctor in town. Dr. Hardy has always been professional and accurate with his diagnosis of me and my family.There have also been the few occasions were he has had to refer one of us out to a specialists, and he will not hesitate to tell you that.The time that he spends with me on a one-on-one basis is just right. He lets me tell my side and never cuts me off. His memory is also great at retaining facts and what he does not know he will look up right in front of you. Dr.Hardy has a wonderful bedside manner and an extremely courteous staff. If there is one thing I could change it would be the wait time in his office. Some days it is 10 min. last time it was an 1 hour+ .

Posted on November 16th, 2017