Have you seen Daniel E Sullivan?

Mr.

Dr. Sullivan not only correctly diagnosed my non-existent asthma after years of taking inhalers, etc. he also correctly diagnosed my cousin for not suffering from Parkinson's Disease for which she had been taking medications for several years prior to visiting Dr. Sullivan and being correctly diagnosed. He was of further assistance to me after a particularly difficult surgery in urging me to contact the Medical Board for redress. He has always been a solid and professional physician and a helpful, caring and humane person.

very happy with Dr Daniel Sullivan

Dr Sullivan has been our Dr for 5 years and he has always been very professional and a compassionate with us. I've never had a Dr that has been so caring and so thoughtful. Having multiple medical issues the doc has always been very thorough I hope for nothing but the best for Dr Sullivan and I hope everything works out for him. It's been a pleasure knowing him! !!! And I hope he reads this so he knows how we feel about him . Hang in there doc.

Great bedside manner, creates comfortable situation. Diagnostic were always spot on.

I was very happy with Dr. Sullivan as my primary doctor. He made some key diagnoses for me. I am sorry to lose him.

Daniel E Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sisters, OR.