3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Wish I had seen the negative reviews sooner!

When I first looked at reviews for Dr Ebroon there was only 1 negative one. If I had seen more I would have looked further. As it turns out, rather than take small stitches in my eyelid, Dr Ebroon used one long basting stitch that puckered in the corner of my eye leaving a visible scar that you can see even when my eyes are open. The office wants full payment a week in advance, but just before you go into surgery they have you sign a statement that says he has a financial interest in the surgery center. Wish I had known that first, as the other doctors on that list were the referring doctors. There seemed to be one surgery after another, get them in, and get them out and I was sent home with an open laseration that was bleeding down my cheek. I had to go right back and have that stitched up. Although Dr Ebroon seems very kind and caring, on reflection I realized that he skirted a couple of my questions and hurried out of the room when he asked the nurse to show me something. Too busy to actually explain everything. Afterwards I got a copy of my records and printed on each page was a standard list of risks they supposedly discussed with me. But that was not true. In fact one of the things I did ask him about, he said, Oh you don't have to worry about that. All in all, I am very sorry I did not do further research and wish that I had gone to another doctor even if it would have cost me more. I recommend you do that; this is your face after all!

THIS DOCTOR LIED TO US = OVER & OVER !!! .

"Doctor" Daniel Ebroon proved he would make up any lie (NO MATTER WHAT).!!! He immediately demanded money and was so DESPERATE !!!. What a sick, sick person !!!.

Not a Talented Surgeon.

No talent as a surgeon. He really messed up my surgery leaving bumps, scars, and overlapping skin. He took too much skin out causing my eyelids to not close. As a result I have severe dry eyes, corneal flash burns and I have to tape my eyes shut every night.I have to have two surgeries to fix his work.

Great Doctor!

Dr Ebroon did surgery on my lower eyelids. I could not be happier with the results! He is very kind and professional and his staff is great. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.

Dr. Daniel A Ebroon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.