Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Einhorn
Dr. Daniel Einhorn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Einhorn is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Tempe St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Einhorn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Einhorn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 7
Our experience with Dr. Einhorn has been very positive. We have been patients of his for less than a year but have been satisfied. I would say one of the most surprising elements was that he makes personal phone calls to report the results of tests; this was a new experience for us. Through a simple phone call, his commitment to his patients was evident. We have every confidence in Dr. Einhorn.
Nice guy. Very knowledgable. Made me feel very comfortable and confident he knows what he's talking about. A straight shooter. Gives it to you clear without any wishy-woshy talk. and something about that office made me feel super serene. I don't know if it was the hum or what. But I felt super at ease in his office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Einhorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Daniel Einhorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Valley Cardiology, 595 N Dobson Rd Ste 48, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Daniel Einhorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.