3.6

Horrible doctor

He was very rude, did not want to listen to a word I said to him, I was trying to give him my old doctor's information because he accused me of not having prenatal care and when I corrected him and said u're mistaken and I have proof, he said "No! I'm not going to see this patient"and walked out of the room! I couldn't believe it! I had to ask the nurse if he was joking or if he was serious. Terrible terrible doctor!!!

great doctor

Great doctor, bilingual a plus. I was depressed and he took the time to listen to my problems while being pregnant . He is a caring Dr.

Dr. Daniel Esteves is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.

Dr. Daniel Esteves Is this you?