Dr. Daniel Faber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Faber?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Not only would I not recommend Dr. Faber, when friends and family ask me for my opinion I strongly warn them AGAINST Spinal Interventions. Dr. Faber used to go out of his way to help us and come up with new solutions, now he just pushes pain meds and nerve blocks... then more meds. Also, it's nearly impossible to see him instead of the NP.

Love the Doctors at Spinal Interventions

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I have had neck, shoulder, spine issues for years, i finally found Spinal Interventions and have gotten Cervical Epidural Steroid injections a few times now and am so grateful. I did not know i could get so much pain relief. Doctors are so attentive and personable. Will keep going to them when my pain returns.

Am so grateful for d..

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Am so grateful for dr. Faber and his staff. I could not ask for a better support system. The thoughtful care I have received over the years, and continue to receive , makes coping with my physical challenges so much easier. My sincere appreciation to everyone!

I have never been in..

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I have never been in a medical facility where I have felt such genuine concern and care, along with medical skill and knowledge. This facility exceeds any other clinic I have ever been in. The staff showed empathy and concern for my recovery. I've always felt his concern for me as a patient. My treatments have all been proved very favorable.

Doctors are great... Office staff POOR!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Faber and the other nurses are great and fantastic at their job. His office staff could use some work. Certain members of his office staff are rude and should never deal with people.

Attentive and Personable

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I have always had a good experience with Dr.Faber, even when we had to experiment a bit with what will work for me. He always listens, he can get an IV in like no one else, and he is personable.

GREAT Doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Faber for years now. He is very good at explaining things to me in a way that I can understand. He makes me feel comfortable, and like I'm being taken care of everytime I'm in the office. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on May 17th, 2017