Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel E Fabito has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Back Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Hip Injuries
- Pelvic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Knee Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 75
If you want a very high level of care with a Dr who has multiple medical board certifications, who is very knowledgeable and compassionate, go to Dr. Family. I was a patient for eight years until my insurance no longer accepted him. It has been a nightmare finding a doctor who comes close to being in his league. I am actually thinking about changing my insurance coverage to return to his care. He is that good.
I've been seeing Dr Fabito for over a year. I like him very much and his help are nice- HOWEVER - their phone answering system is s TOTAL JOKE! If you need to reschedule or you are sick you literally cannot call them to change your appointment!!!!! I'm not kidding! I even pushed the button for hospitals and Drs offices to call on and it literally goes NOWHERE!! Get with the program Dr Fabito! Patients NEED to be able to contact somebody!!! At least leave a message for christs sake!!
After years of suffering excruciating back pain and dealing with indifferent doctors, my wife met Dr. Fabito. While a cure was not possible, he prescribed and executed a procedure that provided months of relief. If any of the other doctors had done this it would have saved my wife many years of needless suffering,
17 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel E Fabito accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel E Fabito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.